Terms & Conditions
Think Googly has been created and implemented by a person who values his personal and professional integrity very highly. If you join, you will be treated openly, honestly and respectfully. You are expected to behave in the same manner.
If you wish to become a member, communicate with other members and make use of the Thinkgoogly.net services, you must read this agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
Thinkgoogly.net may modify this agreement from time to time and such modifications shall be effective upon posting of any such modifications on the Thinkgoogly.net website. You agree to be bound by changes to this agreement when you use Thinkgoogly.net services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this agreement regularly to ensure that you keep up to date with any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Thinkgoogly.net and that you provide to other users. Your Thinkgoogly.net profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Thinkgoogly.net members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Thinkgoogly.net assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of Thinkgoogly.net services by any person, please contact email@example.com.
Thinkgoogly.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Thinkgoogly.net services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice and without liability.
Thinkgoogly.net expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any part of Thinkgoogly.net services if Thinkgoogly.net determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to Thinkgoogly.net and/or its users.
Use of and membership in the Thinkgoogly.net services is void where prohibited. By using the Thinkgoogly.net services, you represent and warrant that the registration information you provide is truthful and accurate and that your use of Thinkgoogly.net services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
This agreement shall remain in full force while you use the Thinkgoogly.net services or are a member. Thinkgoogly.net may terminate your membership for any breach of this agreement, at any time, without warning. Even after membership is terminated, this agreement will remain in effect.
Thinkgoogly.net does NOT charge a subscription fee for current services. If it decides to do so in the future (for new services only), extensive information to help you decide whether to subscribe is available, so please be sure of your decision as subscriptions are non-refundable. Should Thinkgoogly.net terminate your membership because you have breached this agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of this fee.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, user name, or password of another member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Thinkgoogly.net immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
Non-commercial use by Members:
The Thinkgoogly.net services are for the personal use of members and visitors only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Thinkgoogly.net.
Illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Thinkgoogly.net services, including collating user names and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Thinkgoogly.net website is prohibited.
Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges.
Thinkgoogly.net does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, or any other materials (collectively, "content") that you post to the Thinkgoogly.net services. After posting your content to the Thinkgoogly.net services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any content on or through the Thinkgoogly.net services, you hereby grant to Thinkgoogly.net a limited licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content solely on and through the Thinkgoogly.net services.
The licence you grant to Thinkgoogly.net is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to licence your content to anyone else in addition to Thinkgoogly.net), fully paid and royalty free (meaning that Thinkgoogly.net is not required to pay you for the use on the Thinkgoogly.net services of the content that you post), sub-licensable (so that Thinkgoogly.net is able to use its affiliates and sub-contractors such as internet content delivery networks to provide the Thinkgoogly.net services), and worldwide (because the internet and the Thinkgoogly.net services are global in reach). This licence will terminate at the time you remove your content from the Thinkgoogly.net services. The licence does not grant Thinkgoogly.net the right to sell your content, nor does the licence grant Thinkgoogly.net the right to distribute your content outside of the Thinkgoogly.net services.
You represent and warrant that:
You own the content posted by you on or through the Thinkgoogly.net services or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set forth in this section, and;
The posting of your content on or through the Thinkgoogly.net services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copy rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any content posted by you to or through the Thinkgoogly.net services.
The Thinkgoogly.net services contain content of Thinkgoogly.net ("Thinkgoogly.net content"). Thinkgoogly.net content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Thinkgoogly.net owns and retains all rights in the Thinkgoogly.net content and the Thinkgoogly.net services.
The Thinkgoogly.net services contain content of users and other Thinkgoogly.net licensors. Except for content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Thinkgoogly.net services.
Thinkgoogly.net may delete any content that in the sole judgment of Thinkgoogly.net violates this agreement or which may be offensive, illegal, harmful, threatening or violate the rights of any person. Thinkgoogly.net assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Thinkgoogly.net services for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time Thinkgoogly.net chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Thinkgoogly.net services, Thinkgoogly.net nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such content.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through any of the Thinkgoogly.net services and any material or information that you transmit to other members and for your interactions with other users. Thinkgoogly.net does not endorse and has no control over the content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Thinkgoogly.net prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Thinkgoogly.net. Thinkgoogly.net makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the content or any material or information that you transmit to other members.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Thinkgoogly.net services. Thinkgoogly.net reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Thinkgoogly.net's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Thinkgoogly.net services and terminating the membership of such violators.
Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Thinkgoogly.net:
- Is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person or persons;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's or email addresses;
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging "spimming", or "spamming";
- Promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to
- Criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any member to buy or sell any products or services through the Thinkgoogly.net services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Thinkgoogly.net services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent
- In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, Thinkgoogly.net reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a member may send to other members within a 24 hour period to a number which Thinkgoogly.net deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Thinkgoogly.net services, you acknowledge that you have caused substantial harm to Thinkgoogly.net, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Thinkgoogly.net AU$50.00 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the Thinkgoogly.net services;
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Thinkgoogly.net services or the networks or the services connected to the Thinkgoogly.net services;
- Attempting to impersonate another member or person;
- Using the account, user name, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Using any information obtained from the Thinkgoogly.net services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or persons;
- Displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person or party in exchange for you performing any commercial activity on or through the Thinkgoogly.net services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting content with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- Using the Thinkgoogly.net services in a manner inconsistent with any and/or applicable laws and regulations.